By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Marry Me Cyprus web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
· use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
· attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Marry Me Cyprus web site;
· remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
· transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Marry Me Cyprus at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Marry Me Cyprus site are provided "as is". Marry Me Cyprus makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Marry Me Cyprus does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Marry Me Cyprus or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Marry Me Cyprus Internet site, even if Marry Me Cyprus or a Marry Me Cyprus authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Marry Me Cyprus web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Marry Me Cyprus does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Marry Me Cyprus may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Marry Me Cyprus does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Marry Me Cyprus has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Marry Me Cyprus of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk. Marry Me Cyprus holds different domain sites all trading as Marry Me Cyprus where stated and this Policy applies to all as published and detailed.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Marry Me Cyprus web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus in accordance with European Law without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
· What data do we collect?
· How do we collect your data?
· How will we use your data?
· How do we store your data?
· What are your data protection rights?
· What are cookies?
· What types of cookies do we use?
· How to manage your cookies
· Privacy policies of other websites
· How to contact us
· How to contact the appropriate authorities
· What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data: •Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
· Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
· Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources: not applicable
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
· Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
· Provide any services we are engaged to undertake on your behalf.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Company Premises. Our Company will keep your details for a period of 1 year or until our planning services obligation to you has elapsed, whichever is longer.. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
Our partner companies are predominantly but not limited to any organisation involved in the provision of your wedding services.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
· Keeping you signed in
· Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
· Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
· Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Katie Williams, Director. Telephone 00357 995 12309